Effective ventilation is essential for safe and healthy working conditions and equipment protection.
OSIL has the knowledge and experience across all sectors of industry to design and build cost effective ventilation systems and ductwork.
We combine specialist manufacturing capabilities with the latest computer-aided design techniques to delivery great results
Better results through technology
Our design process uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modelling to allow us to accurately predict the performance of our ventilation systems.
CFD allows us to detail precisely how air will move through the ventilation, ensure the installation will function exactly as required, and the necessary number of air changes take place – all before manufacture even starts!
Why choose OSIL?
- Covering sizing, route, line and level
- Understanding of cascading – introducing dilution air and heat recovery opportunities
- Experts in materials – to suit a range of conditions, applications and budgets
- Full in-house plastic/GRP/stainless steel fabrication capabilities, ensuring minimum time on site for assembly/construction
- Expert installation services with a team fully qualified in all the requirements and regulations associated with challenging, working at height conditions
- How Industrial Companies Can Use Odour Control To Reduce Negative Impact On The EnvironmentWhen industrial odours aren’t controlled they pollute the local environment. This is unpleasant for members of the public […]
- How to Maintain an Odour Control SystemService and maintenance is key to ensuring that your odour control system continues to work as intended and […]
- Common Problems in Odour ControlProblem odours are a by-product of many industrial processes such as wastewater treatment, incineration and chemical processing. These […]
- Happy ChristmasOSIL will be closed for Christmas from 24th December and reopening on 4th January 2021.Wishing you all a […]