Effective ventilation is essential for safe and healthy working conditions and equipment protection.
OSIL has the knowledge and experience across all sectors of industry to design and build cost effective ventilation systems and ductwork.
We combine specialist manufacturing capabilities with the latest computer-aided design techniques to delivery great results
Better results through technology
Our design process uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modelling to allow us to accurately predict the performance of our ventilation systems.
CFD allows us to detail precisely how air will move through the ventilation, ensure the installation will function exactly as required, and the necessary number of air changes take place – all before manufacture even starts!
Why choose OSIL?
- Covering sizing, route, line and level
- Understanding of cascading – introducing dilution air and heat recovery opportunities
- Experts in materials – to suit a range of conditions, applications and budgets
- Full in-house plastic/GRP/stainless steel fabrication capabilities, ensuring minimum time on site for assembly/construction
- Expert installation services with a team fully qualified in all the requirements and regulations associated with challenging, working at height conditions
- Why optimise your service and maintenance strategy?Service and maintenance is all about making sure things work properly, but there’s a lot more to it […]
- Celebrating Clean Air Day with CO2 Removal TechnologyClean Air Day UK is upon us! What better time to build awareness of air pollution? Every year […]
- Downflow Gas Contactor (DGC) Technology is the Future for Carbon CaptureWe are using more renewable energy in our power grid than ever before, with wind, sunlight and hydro […]
- Odour control for industrial emission treatmentWhen not controlled adequately, industrial emissions cause significant air pollution, and odorous compounds in these emissions can lead […]