Effective ventilation is essential for safe and healthy working conditions and equipment protection.
OSIL has the knowledge and experience across all sectors of industry to design and build cost effective ventilation systems and ductwork.
We combine specialist manufacturing capabilities with the latest computer-aided design techniques to delivery great results
Better results through technology
Our design process uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modelling to allow us to accurately predict the performance of our ventilation systems.
CFD allows us to detail precisely how air will move through the ventilation, ensure the installation will function exactly as required, and the necessary number of air changes take place – all before manufacture even starts!
Why choose OSIL?
- Covering sizing, route, line and level
- Understanding of cascading – introducing dilution air and heat recovery opportunities
- Experts in materials – to suit a range of conditions, applications and budgets
- Full in-house plastic/GRP/stainless steel fabrication capabilities, ensuring minimum time on site for assembly/construction
- Expert installation services with a team fully qualified in all the requirements and regulations associated with challenging, working at height conditions
- Odour Masking Vs Odour ControlIt is a common misconception that these two terminologies are identical to each other but in reality, they […]
- Case Study: United UtilitiesTube Vent Units Project Description New storm tanks have been installed in and around Oldham. Vents were needed […]
- See our latest newsletterIn our latest newsletter we announce the launch of our financing packages for our Odour Control solutions Find […]
- Moving forward with COVID-19Putting People First Due to the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to give some […]