CuCarb ® Dry Media System
Flexibility to meet your needs.
- OSIL offers a comprehensive range of activated carbon, impregnated carbon, oxidising alumina media, and hybrid, multi-media filters.
- An OSIL dry media filter may be used as a stand-alone filter for polishing another primary technology odour control unit discharge or as a standalone treatment system.
- All our dry media filters require no operator intervention and provide guaranteed odour control performance.
- Each filter is tailored to treat the contaminant odours. We can offer systems to treat H2S, mercaptans, organic sulphides, ammonia, amines, and VOCs in any combination, and can also provide a guarantee of outlet odour concentration in ouE/m3.
- Designed and built to BS4994 and fully compliant with WIMES 8.05, OSIL’s dry media filters offer assured performance at a competitive price.