Design and Build
OSIL has a sector-leading reputation for providing full design and build turnkey services, underpinned by an acute focus on project and programme management and client communication.
As a truly independent operator, OSIL is able to avoid ‘packaging’ our clients into a particular technology solution. Our flexible approach and commitment to engineering excellence has led to a wide range of references from leading companies operating in the Water, Waste & Recycling sectors as well as Food & Beverage and the Process Industry.
Read our Case Study: May Gurney | OSIL
Read how OSIL were recently tasked with the Turnkey design, manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning of OSIL LavaRok® and CuCarb® odour systems at a strategic site for Anglian Water
Our Turnkey Design & Build offering includes:
- Project Feasibility
- Design Element
- Equipment Supply
- Training & Aftersales Support
- Modular solutions – ensuring cost effective site assembly
- Remote monitoring –optimisation and early fault identification
- Focus on TOTEX/Carbon Accounting/Whole Life Costings
- Dedicated in-house manufacturing service for steel and plastic/GRP ducting and process tanks as well as a dedicated steel fabrication facility in support of our APC and ODC systems.
OSIL’s ISO 9001 accreditation confirms a quality first approach to each carefully designed system. We get the design and build right first time to prevent potentially challenging problems further down the line.
+44 (0) 1543 506855