OSIL is an ambitious and fast growing company, and we are always looking for new and talented people to join us.
You can look through roles that are currently open below or, if you think that a career at OSIL would be right for you, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – sorry no Agencies.
Job Title: Project Manager
Contract Type: Permanent Staff Position
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, nominally 9-5pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic team at our Head Office in Cannock, Staffordshire to manage organise, plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
As the Project Manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project Managers will work closely with Senior Management, as well as other departments for support to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is to the programmed and agreed schedule.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of secured projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered safely, on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical compliance.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensure that project payment milestones are achieved.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Higher educational background, preferably degree or HND qualified in a chemical engineering or mechanical engineering discipline.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer in the odour control or waste water sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in waste water engineering.
- Excellent client-facing and all-round communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite of programmes.
- CSCS card holder.
Please apply to : email@example.com